Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

 I was reading my mother's journal not too long ago and as I was reading it I was missing her greatly but also was so grateful that she had a journal and that she wrote in it often and that she left those written words for me to read and remember.  Every time I pick up her journal and read, I again realize how important it is to keep a journal.  For a long time I kept a typed journal and would keep the printed pages in a loose leaf.  Jamie got me started blogging and I have loved being able to blog on the computer at my convenience and when I want to, when I have the time, and what content I want.  It is my journal and my thoughts which gives me the right to say and write what I want.  I've tried my best to keep my journal on a positive side and write about what feels good to me.  My journal is not to compare how much I wrote about different members of my family.  I write on the people who surround my life on a daily basis and keep me a part of their lives and that of their family and make it a habit to include me in their activities.  I can only write on what I have experienced and what has added to my life in a positive and loving way.  So what I post, I hope it "publishes peace, (and) good tidings of good . . . . Mosiah 15:14

My Sunday Thoughts for today are:

THINGS TO REMEMBER

  • You don't have to be perfect
  • Having a bad day is okay
  • Small steps are also progress
  • Asking for help is strength
  • People love and appreciate you for who you are - not for what they want or expect you to be

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment