Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Birthday Flowers

 I found a huge box on the front porch.  Brought it in and inside was a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from the California Maxfields, along with a birthday note and wish.  Jamie also informed me that she is putting together something else for my birthday and that it isn't quite finished.  That will come later.  A picture of the bouquet and note.






My second birthday surprise. 
 "The Best things in life are the people we love and the memories we make."


This morning Lynda Ann and I met at Dave's to have our hair colored.  After our appointments we stopped at The Pancake House and enjoyed some pancakes and a breakfast sandwich.  While we were there, Annie gave me this gorgeous framed saying.  I had seen this writing while we were in Oregon and she remembered and put it together for me for my birthday.  It made me teary.  I loved it!  

I have been very spoiled by my husband and my children.  The best things are the people we love and the memories we make.  I'm so happy and so loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment