Sunday, August 22, 2021

Back to School Week

 I loved getting pictures of the kids all dressed up in their new attire and headed back to school for the new year.  Most of my grandchildren are high school or college and beyond so I don't have too many left for grade school pictures.  But I did get a picture from Maren and from Jamie.

In this first picture of Brock and Boston you will notice a cast on Boston's arm.  Maren said that he was playing at a friends, jumped a fence and broke his wrist in 2 places.  That puts him out of baseball for part if not all of the season.  Great picture of both the boys.  Can't believe Brock is in 9th grade!!



I couldn't believe how cute this was of the three girls going to kindergarten.  Of course we know that Jordyn Lyn is in her second year of college, and Lexi is nearing high school graduation and Peyton is in command of the junior high years.  Thanks for sending these.

Happy schooling to all my grandchildren no matter the grade.  Just take advantage of the learning years and the freedom of being able to go to school, learn and be where your dreams take you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment