Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tucker's Birthday and my 'best find' birthday present!




Can I just say how excited I was to find this priceless present for Tucker! He is my dyed in the wool forever Utah fan. I, on the other hand, spent my college years and most of my life in Cougar country so I'm loyal to the White and Blue BYU Cougars. It has been a long standing bet between Tucker and I over the years. He betting on the win for the Uts football team and I betting on the win for Cougs. I honestly don't know what the win/loss ratio is, nor do I care. I just love the annual game and the fun that comes with it.
I love Tucker's zest for life. I love when he walks in our home, he brings a feeling of fun, laughter, well being and completeness. Tucker and I have had a wonderful journey together for the past twenty years. We've share struggles, disappointments, a little despair, but mostly wonderful, positive memories. All combined have knitted our relationship as mother and son tightly and securely. I love you Tucker! I love your competitive nature. I love when we play table games that you can usually make a face or say something that will make me laugh so hard that I can't breathe or make a sound. I love your warm hugs when you greet me. I love your ability to sense my moods and help me through them. I love that you always have time to listen. But, mostly, I love that you have accepted me completely as your mother, even with all my imperfections. We have traveled a winding and interesting road together and I have loved every moment of our journey. Happy birthday, Tucker. Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment