Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jamie has me hooked! And a lesson learned - sigh . . . . .

I love blogging. I've always been pretty good at keeping a journal, but blogging is almost an every day event for me. I can't wait to take pictures and record the events of the day. I was never this devoted to writing in my journal and certainly have never been one to take pictures every where I go. I'm wishing I had started this years ago, but, I didn't so we will continue to carry on from here. Thank you, Jamie, for insisting that I learn to blog. I love it!

Thanks to Lynda Ann, I have learned one very important thing. No matter how anxious I am to get things recorded on my blog, I must remember that my family is actually checking it out now and then. Lynda Ann and Mallory called me last night, laughing so hard they could hardly talk, and proceeded to tell me that they saw Mallory's birthday present and Lynda Ann was excited to get a particular Christmas present that I have pictured and posted! In the future, I must be much more careful about my timing. Mallory assured me that she would act surprised when she opened her birthday present next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment