Saturday, October 16, 2021

Tucker's New Toy

 Now Tucker says this new toy is for work but I think he is going to have fun with it while using it for work.  He says that the drone is perfect for flying over the top of home and commercial businesses so that the company can get an accurate layout of the roof and any obstacles that may be on the roof when putting or or deciding where to put solar panels.  And, I do think it is better / safer than climbing on top of buildings.  I'll let you decide for yourself.  He brought it out and showed us how it works.  First we did it in the front room and then he took it outside and flew it over our neighborhood and beyond.  It is absolutely amazing.  The only other one I've ever seen was when Neal and I were leaving a basketball game at the U and someone was flying one.  We stopped and watched him and asked a few questions.



You can see the drone just below the roof line.  Look carefully.


Tucker's phone is hook up to the control and that is where the drone send the pictures and video.  Amazing, isn't it?
Tucker was even brave enough to hand the controls over to Neal.  He wanted me to try it as well, but I was contented to just see it and take a few pictures.  A $1,000.00 toy is a little too much responsibility in my hands.  



No comments:

Post a Comment