Sunday, October 10, 2021

Gnomes

 A couple posts ago I mentioned that Annie, Mallory and I spent a Saturday making gnomes.  All in all there were 30 gnomes made.  It took Annie three days to get them all finished.  Some were mailed to Abby, some taken by Mallory, I think some mailed to Emmi and Annie gave me some.  I'm going to take mine to my ministering sisters.  Annie didn't just give me the gnomes she, as ALWAYS, went the extra mile and had them packaged with ribbons.  

This is a picture of the gnomes all packaged, tied with ribbons and ready to be delivered.  Notice the different colors of beards and hats.  So dang cute.


These are all the gnome families at Annie's house before she divided them up and packages them.



Every one has their own little personality.  

Thanks, Annie, for your labor of LOVE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment