Sunday, October 31, 2021

Hi Jeffrey!

After meetings and dinner I settled into my chair to do some stitching and find something on TV to entertain me as I worked on my new stitching project.  As I surfed through the channels I came across an NFL football game.  It was  the Green Bay Packers.  You all know that I love football and especially BYU Cougars!  I don't usually get into NFL - well maybe a little bit- but this game caught my interest because it made me think of Jeffrey.  He was such fan of Green Bay.   I wondered what he was doing and if they get to watch football in heaven and cheer on their favorite teams.  I hope he knows that his mom thinks about him all the time, misses him but knows that he is happy and always close by.  I know he's not far, so I said, "Hi Jeffrey".  




No comments:

Post a Comment