Sunday, October 24, 2021

Finally done!

This weekend has been a good weekend and lots of things accomplished.  Neal and I have been looking at a single kitchen sink.  Not the farmer style but a set in stainless steel sink.  We looked at a few places and finally ended up back at Home Depot where we bought the sink and the faucet and brought it home for Justin, our plumber to come install it.  This is a picture of it and I will post the installed picture when it is done.  We were hoping to have it installed by Thanksgiving and to our surprise, Justin has time on Tuesday to do it for us.  So excited.  We are still looking at either putting in a wall oven or buying a knew double oven.  I think that is on our list as our next project.  One thing at a time as we can afford it.


Saturday morning I got a call from Mallory asking if she could come up and do her laundry.  Apparently the machines at their apartment complex was not working and she needed some clean clothes.  She came about noon, we started her laundry and then the two of us ran errands.  Just like old times!  We went to JoAnns to get some material for a quilt I told Susan I would make for her and ended up getting some fun material for a quilt for Mallory.  The flannel material was on sale for 50% off, which was a bonus!  From there, we hit Swig for a drink and then to the Mall to get a couple more pieces to go with my new Thanksgiving dishes.  Then we went to the grocery store for some needed groceries and then to Olympus Burger for lunch.  By the time we got home, the BYU game was starting so we plopped ourselves in front of the TV and ate lunch, watched the game and finished up laundry.  Mallory had a stake meeting at 5:00 that she wanted to be back to so she left about 3:30 and headed home.  It was so much fun to have her here for a while - just like old times.  

BYU won!! Yahoo.  I love it when my team wins.  The Utah game came on almost immediately after the BYU game so I watched that with Neal.  Sadly, Utah lost their game.  Well, I'll say, sadly for Neal.  I could care less :-)

All in all it was a good Saturday with lots of things check off my "to do" list.  I went to bed a happy camper.  


No comments:

Post a Comment