Sunday, October 3, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

 When Annie was driving me home from the airport last week, Abby called.  It was so fun to be able to hear her voice, talk to her and get a feel of how she is doing.  It sounds like she is thriving beautifully.  I don't doubt that she has her ups and downs and does feel homesick, especially this time of year as she knows her mom is preparing for this time of years family traditions.  But, Abby has seen miracles, made friendships, had baptisms and most importantly she is serving the Lord, sharing the good news of the gospel with her brother and sisters from Mexico and speaking fluently in their language.  She is also developing her relationship with Him.  She is my hero.  I'm so impressed, as she talks about her experiences and as Annie tells me about them, with her wisdom and grace and her obvious love for the Savior.

She used to look like this!






No comments:

Post a Comment