Saturday, October 16, 2021

New China!

Neal and I have been looking for a long time for some Fall / Thanksgiving dishes that we both liked and finally found some.  It was random that we found them.  I was just walking in Fashion Place Mall after some items and happened to glance in a kitchen store as I was walking out of the mall and spotted these dishes.  I called Neal and told him about them.  We went back to the mall that evening and ended up purchasing a whole new set of china.  It is gorgeous and we love them.  I had to smile because now I have to find another place to store another set, but for now we have them displayed in our kitchen cupboard.

Our gravy boats

Large Platter
Set of 20 but will increase it eventually to 24.
Tucker came in to town for the weekend.  Neal bought him football tickets for the game tonight.  He came into town yesterday, Friday, so I had all the adults over for dinner and games and, of course, had to set the table with the new Fall dishes.  They were gorgeous!  


I just LOVE them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment