Sunday, October 10, 2021

Taylor Celebrates 21 Years

 It is amazing that my grandchildren keep getting older and I see the change in them as they go from adolescence to adulthood.  The interesting thing is that I don't see myself or even feel that I'm getting older.  I'm sure my grandchildren see the added wrinkles and gray hairs but they are kind enough to not say anything.  Interesting that when we are young we want to add years and there comes a time when our thinking reverses and we sometimes dread adding another year.  Then come the time when you are kind of proud of the years you have, what you've accomplished and that you are feeling good about life and having good health.  That is where I am.  So to you Taylor, enjoy being 21!  I wish you years ahead of you that are fulfilling, accomplished and happy.  We love you!!  

I found this picture on Instagram.  When we talked to Taylor on her birthday she said that her mom and Cutler cousins were coming to Orem to have breakfast with her and then her mom was fixing her a birthday dinner the next day.  A very happy birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment