Sunday, October 3, 2021

My Two Marathoners!

 A couple weeks ago I recorded that Maren had run a half marathon.  This week I received pictures of Tucker doing a 60 mile bike marathon.  My marathon is making it through all the things I have to do and accomplish each day, week and month.  I certainly don't run or bike a marathon but sometimes I feel like my life is a marathon.  But I'm proud of Maren and Tucker for determination to achieve some goals that they have longed to do.  Here are some pictures that Tucker sent.  He did tell us that when he got to the race he had forgot to bring his stickers and proof of registration so he had to call Jamie to run them to him.  He started the race 10 minutes behind everyone so he was on the road for a while all by himself.  But he caught up and was able to finish the race.  He said he had a sore back.  I would think his whole body would be trashed!





No comments:

Post a Comment