Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Sunday 2nd Day

 I had to speak in Church on Modern Pioneers so Neal and I got up bright and early and went to our 9:30 sacrament meeting.  I spoke and then came home right after the meeting.  Tucker and Jamie were running a couple errands so I started getting things ready for dinner.  Chopped up fruit and vegetables, got the ham on and worked on the tables.



Of course I had to photo bomb!  I jumped on a chair behind them.



I made the water melon ice cream pie for Jamie.  


We played games late into the evening and had so many laughs and so much fun.  It is fun to gather around the table for good food and fun games.  There is so much to write about and blog that I will save my Sunday Thoughts for next week.  I will say that having everyone together - Emmi home on leave and Tucker's family here is such a wonderful time for everyone.  I love the love that we all feel and that my children like to gather around the table. 


No comments:

Post a Comment