Sunday, July 18, 2021

More Fun Pictures

 So, I finally figured out how to get all my pictures transferred on to my computer.  Often I get pictures from someone else and when I load them on to the computer they just come out white squares.  Very annoying and frustrating.  But, now, I think I have it figured out how to make it work.  We will see as time goes on.  So, here are some more fun pictures of our time with my California family.

On Tuesday, Maren and her family met us at Hires for lunch.  The dynamics of our family are changing as the grandchildren get older.  We no longer have babies to worry about, little kids fighting and we even noticed that there is no more running through the house.  Brock even commented that no one went downstairs this time.  Everyone wants to be where adults are and involved in adult conversations.  I noticed at Hires that all the grandchildren congregated to one end of the table and the adults at the other end.  We had some delicious food and then headed back to the house for games for the rest of the evening.  One interesting thing that became a bit of a puzzle and a head scratcher, was the bill.  I hurried over to the counter to pay for the meal and Tucker and Maren came right behind me, telling me they were going to pay for it.  Tucker grabbed my credit card and kept it until the lunch was paid for.  The puzzle came when the girl rang up the total bill and it was $185.00+!!!  All three of us were totally surprised at how expensive it was when no one ordered anything out of the ordinary.  We talked about it when we got home and none of us could come up with an explanation as to why it was so high.  We all just shrugged our shoulders.  That is an incredibly high bill for hamburgers.  We may not be visiting that establishment again for a while.

Neal and I walking toward the lake carrying equipment and supplies.  Notice how clean m shirt is.  Believe me it wasn't that clean when we left the lake.
Jamie taking a selfie of the two of us and then 

Of course I had to photo bomb this family picture!
My water mellon ice cream dessert that I only make during July.  
I have no idea what I was laughing at but someone got the picture.  The next picture is much better and I'm obviously more focused!

I mentioned to Jamie that I wanted a wireless mouse and needed to get one when we went to purchase my new lap top.  The very next day this brand new pink mouse came in the mail.  Thanks Jamie!!
Jamie spending countless hours getting my new lap top all set up.  Can't thank her enough!
This is it folks.  It was $799.00.  I only put that amount in there because it will be fun in years to come what new inventions people will come up with and the cost.
Another picture at Hires.  Jamie took this one.  Great selfie of the group.
This was Jamie and I getting our pedicures and flowers painted on our toes!  We had such a great morning and so much fun just talking and talking and talking.  Of course we were solving all the world and family problems!!!!  NOT



No comments:

Post a Comment