Saturday, July 24, 2021

Last Day With Emmi

 Emmi has been on leave for the past 3 weeks and what a fun filled three weeks this has been.  The Gertson family has certainly packed in a lot of activities.  Neal and I have been invited to most of them.  Some we have chosen to just let them spend the time together as a family and other events we have enjoyed with them.  This Saturday was a stay at home with Emmi day.  Neal and I went out about noon and we played games and had a delicious dinner and then played more games.  It finally became time to bid farewell and I don't do that very well.  I just want to stay close to all my children and grandchildren and not have to say any goodbyes.  Hopefully, Annie and I will get to go see Emmi one more time the end of September before she is deployed for a long time on the aircraft carrier.  

This is a picture of Annie and Emmi on Friday when they were up the canyons on a family outing.  

The rest of these pictures are at the house on Saturday.  Oh, how I love this granddaughter and I am so proud of her commitment to her country, her church and her family.  We love you Emmi and pray for you every single day!  

This is the delicious dinner that Lynda Ann made.  Corn on the cob, fried chicken, noodles and a salad.  It was delicious!

The "twins" as these two sisters so lovingly refer to each other.  Such cute girls!  I'm proud to be their Gam.
Happy sailing my sweet Emmi Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment