Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Tuesday events.

I went to work planning on staying until about 1 or 2 when I got a text from Jamie that said, "When are you coming home?  It is boring without you here."  So I immediately closed down my computer and headed for home.  I thought Jamie and the girls might be visiting friends that day but they stayed home and I certainly didn't want to miss any moment I could have with them.  Jamie's sister, Karly, dropped by about 12:30 to visit.  I busied myself with making bread and chocolate chip cookies.  It seems to be a tradition now that when the girls come to visit, we make bread.  Peyton seems to be the one who is the most interested in the process.  She intently watches from the mixing, to the kneeding and then anxiously awaits for me to cut off her section of dough to do what she wants with it.
 Bread right out of the oven nice and hot.  Perfect for cutting and spreading with butter and jam.


No comments:

Post a Comment