Monday, November 30, 2015

Those cherished 'thank you' notes

When the towels and sheets came out of the dryer, I went downstairs to make the bed and put the towels back in the bathroom.  I was greeted by 'thank you' notes laying on the table.  I read them, each one, with tears.  Tears that represented happiness from having this family with us for a week and tears of saddness of having them on their way home and that we wouldn't see them again until June.  That seems so far away.
 I love that Peyton loves Neals jokes!




Anxiously awaiting this surprise package.  Neal and I are the ones who should be doing something fun for them!  Thank you all for a wonderful visit, midnight talks, midnight games and just enjoying every single minute with you!  Love you all.  Gam and Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment