Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving dinner

It is quite a feat putting on a dinner for 27 people.   If we had the whole family there would have been 9 more people making a total of 36 people!  For some reason that would seem overwhelming to me.  Not even sure how we could seat 36 people in our home.  With all the girls help we prepared a delicious traditional Thanksgiving dinner.  It was delicious.  Everything prepared to perfection.



 Of course the day is always followed by table games.  Now with the kids getting older everyone wants to play.  We keep trying to get the teens to start their own games but they always seem to want to play with the adults.  This game below is one of the family favorites.  "What Were You Thinking".  It was one of those games that I bought from the internet and has ended up being the best find ever.
 Jeff introduced me to a new game called AlphaBetty.  It is a word game which always intrigues me.  He and I were busy playing that game while Greg and Maren were changing the screen to glass in preparation for winter.  I love seeing the glass replaced with screen much more!

Greg had just come off a long shift at the airport and I know he was tired so I really appreciated him taking some time to help his in-laws.  Thanks Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment