Tuesday, May 30, 2023

When I in Awesome Wonder

 Just had to take a moment and post these pictures on my blog and say how grateful I am to live in this land of freedom and especially in this beautiful valley surrounded by the gorgeous mountains and the gifts of changing seasons.  Neal and I sat out on the patio yesterday to have our lunch and a beautiful butterfly landed on one of his plants to take a sip of nectar.  I immediately grabbed my phone and took these pictures.  How can anyone not acknowledge the hand of God, our Creator, in creating this amazing earth we live on.  




O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder

Consider all the worlds thy hands have made,

I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder

Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

When hru the woods and forest glades I wander,

And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees,

When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur

And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze.

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee

How great thou art!  How great thou art!

then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee,

How great thou art!  How great thou art!

No comments:

Post a Comment