Monday, May 29, 2023

Rainbows

 The beauty of rainbows.  I've loved them ever since I was a little girl.  I can remember sitting out on the front porch of our home in Provo, watching the the lightening, listening to the thunder and then hoping for a rainbow to appear as the sun came out and the storm dissipated.  Sure enough, a gorgeous rainbow would appear.   It was like a message from Heavenly Father that peace had once again returned to the valley.  

Last week, Neal and I drove out to Draper to watch Boston's baseball game.  It was raining when we left Murray and by the time we got to Draper the storm was less intense and the rain almost gone.  We stepped out of the car and looked right above us to see the most gorgeous double rainbow.  It was almost like you could reach up and touch it.  So huge, so colorful and so perfect as it arched across the sky.  



Then a couple days later as I was heading to the store, I glanced up and there right in front of me was another rainbow.  We usually see them over Mt. Olympus but this one happened to be just West of the city.  Man, I LOVE rainbows.  They are such a witness of God's love for us, his works and that there is a God in Heaven.  
I also snapped a picture of Boston at his game.  He is a good baseball player and had some great hits, got on base and scored a home run.  His team won handily.  Fun to watch him.



No comments:

Post a Comment