Thursday, May 11, 2023

Pedicures and Baseball

 Neal and I decided that a pedicure was on the docket for Monday agenda.  We had been busy all day and finally about 4:00 we headed to the salon to have our feet taken care of.  I have to be honest and say that I don't love pedicures but I love how my toe nails look when we are finished.  I don't know what there is about me having other people do anything that resembles a massage.  Just not a fan.  But I will put up with getting my toes all cut, filed and painted for sandal weather.


We came home after and have a quick bite to eat and then off to Boston's baseball game.  He is an amazing player.  He hit a couple great balls and pitched the first inning.  It was cold that evening, but fun to wrap up and watch him play.

Notice he is as tall as me!!  He just turned 13 and can now boast that he has reached his Gam's height.

We also got to visit with Dan and Silvia.  Fun evening!  Oh, and Boston's team won by a huge difference.

Left to right:  Maren, Neal, Boston, Silvia, me, Dan and Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment