Sunday, May 7, 2023

Mallory's Reminder

 My cute granddaughter, Mallory, gently reminded me that I hadn't posted anything on my blog for a while.  She was right.  I have been amiss so decided I'd best get caught up.  The past couple weeks haven't been too pleasant as far as health issues.  I've had another flare up of Diverticulitis.  It's been nearly 4 years since the last one.  I ended up going to Insta Care about 11:00 and told them I was sure what I was dealing with.  I was hoping she would just send me to the pharmacy for antibiotics and I would be in and out of there in a short time.  Didn't happen.  The doctor thought I might be dealing with appendicitis so she sent me to IHC ER for a Cat Scan.  I got to the ER at 1:00 and was there until 7:30 that evening.  Finally had a Cat Scan about 6:45 and they confirmed that I was, in fact, dealing with Diverticulitis.  Tried to tell them.  The doctor prescribed the medicine and I began taking them that night.  Two days later I have a rash on my legs, so back to Insta care where the doctor said I was having an allergic reaction to the medication.  She sent me back to the pharmacy for a new RX and now we are in the process of getting better.  

In the mean time, Annie and I drove up to Midway to spend some time with Susan and celebrate Mother's Day a bit early.  We went to lunch and then back to Lila's home for one last look and goodbye to her home.  It is up for sale and so we probably won't be back there again.  I got some lovely gifts from Susan.  She certainly spoils me.  







No comments:

Post a Comment