Monday, May 29, 2023

First Golf Game of the Year

 Neal and I decided to head to the golf course Saturday morning.  We had a tee time at 7:20.  For my first time out this year, I did pretty good.  I don't know that my golf game ever gets any better or worse.  I'm just pretty consistently average and that is okay with me.  We were at Forest Dale golf course and were lucky enough to come across some newly hatched goslings.  They were a family of six along with the mom and dad who were intently keeping track of them and ready to attack anything that might threaten their little gaggle.

After we finished our golf game, we headed to breakfast and then to the store and a couple other errands and finally home.  It was a fun day and I kept thinking how nice it was to be retired and to have our own schedule!  Loving my freedom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment