Thursday, May 11, 2023

My Focus

 Right now my focus is reading the Book of Mormon every morning, walking with Mindy Leetham every morning and stitching every time I have the chance.  I also have a Christmas project that I'm working on but can't tell you what it is or show a picture.  Don't want to spoil the surprise, so that will have to wait until after the holiday to post.  

Mindy and I were walking this morning about 7:00 a.m. and the sun was up over Mt. Olympus.  I happen to notice our shadows as we were walking West so we stopped and took a picture.  We both decided that our shadows were much easier to look at than us at the time of the morning!  Yes, we are waving at ourselves.  We walk at least 3 miles every morning.  Such great exercise.  

I finished a project that I can't post yet.  It is a gift and is at the frame shop right now.  As soon as I give it away, then I can take a picture and post it.  With that project done, I'm starting another one.  I have no idea what will be come of all these counted cross stitch projects and I don't really care.  They are so fun for me to do and very relaxing.  The calm my mind and just make me feel happy.  I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it.  Couldn't wait to get started on it.  And yes, I have another project already in my sewing basket to do after this one.  



No comments:

Post a Comment