Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sweet notes

When I got home from work on Monday afternoon, I found these notes on my pillow and on the refrigerator.  I cried all over again.  I miss my California family, but these gentle notes help remind me how much I love all my children and grandchildren and that families are forever!  This is what love is all about.

IMG_4079IMG_4080IMG_4081IMG_4082IMG_4083

This message will forever make me laugh!  We were playing What Were You Thinking in the religious category and I missed Emma Smith as the RS President!  I’m sure I will be reminded of this for eternity! 

IMG_4078

Thanks, Tucker, you do ALWAYS make me laugh – and I don’t sneeze backwards!!!  Smile

1 comment:

  1. Achoo is a normal sneeze. Everyone knows that you say A-choo-a" when you sneeze. I did my best to record it, but a sneeze is a hard thing to catch. If anyone else is reading this comment, please confirm that Jeannine says "a-choo-a"

    ReplyDelete