Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunday and the time of departure fast arriving.

I woke up Sunday morning early.  I had a meeting at 7 a.m. but my mind wasn’t on the meeting, it was on the day ahead and the fact that Tucker and family would be heading home soon.  When I got back from my meeting I saw Neal, Hayley (who had stayed overnight) and Peyton sitting out on the patio.  I just had to snap a couple of pictures.  They all looked so peaceful.

IMG_4040IMG_4041IMG_4042

I had to speak in Twin Peaks Sacrament Meeting and much to my surprise in walked Tucker’s family along with Maren’s family and right behind them was Neal.  They took up the whole row.  I’ve never been nervous before, but for some reason, having my children there gave me a little anxiety.  I was glad that Maren would have a chance to hear my ‘Maren’ talk.  I tell the experience she and I shared on the ropes course.  After the meeting we all came back to the house and took some ‘Sunday’ pictures.

IMG_4047IMG_4048

IMG_4051IMG_4052

The grandchildren looking at the memory books for the hundreth time.  They love going through them.  I hope Lyndsy keeps creating them after every reunion.  Even Boston was interested.

IMG_4054

The usual try and taking a group picture by setting the cameras.

IMG_4056IMG_4057

Third try is the charm.

IMG_4058IMG_4059

Everyone arrived for Sunday dinner and games

IMG_4062IMG_4063IMG_4065IMG_4066IMG_4067IMG_4068IMG_4069IMG_4070

No comments:

Post a Comment