Saturday, July 14, 2012

A fun evening at Maren and Greg’s home

IMG_4003IMG_4004IMG_4005IMG_4006

There is a story here.  Taylor had her little hamster, Jasmine, in the little plastic exercise ball.  All the kids sat in a circle and put their feet touching to form a barricade.  Taylor let the Jasmine out and the little critter wandered around the circle and all of a sudden made a dash for Andrew and went right up his pant leg.  Andrew jumped up and said, “The hamster crawled up my pant leg!”  It was a moment of hysterical laugher while Andrew shook his pants and Jasmine came calmly back out – or fell.  I’ve heard of rodents crawling up pant legs but never witnessed it!

IMG_4007IMG_4008IMG_4009IMG_4010IMG_4011IMG_4015IMG_4016

Yet another picture of Neal/Pa sleeping!

IMG_4017IMG_4018

Greg and Maren, thank you for hosting an evening at your home.  A fun time was had by all.  We played a game that I created from the orgiinal game, “What Were You Thinking”.  I made up one with gospel questions.  It was a fun game and we had lots of laughs.  We will always remember the golden plates as opposed to the Brass Plates.  Maren, Lynda Ann and Emmi would be the golden plate team and Tucker, Neal and myself would be the Brass Plate team!  We also had one question that said, “Name five things you think of when you think of Emma Smith.  I was the only one who didn’t write Relief Society and here I am the Stake Relief Society President.  I don’t think I will be living that one down for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment