Sunday, May 2, 2021

Stitching update

 It's the first of May and I want to post where I am on my new stitching project.  This is going to be gorgeous when I get it done.  As you can see, I am just in the beginning stages, but slowly making progress.  Stitching is my therapy!

I still remember years ago taking a project with me to California.  I was sitting on the couch and Peyton came and sat by me and seemed to be fascinated with what I was doing.  Before long she had decided that she wanted to help me, so I would put the needle through the cloth and she would pull it through, I would bring the needle back up and she would pull it through.  This went on for a very long time.  I certainly didn't make much progress on the stitching but our little moment of time is still remembered.  Those are the cherished memories that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment