Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Leaving Fresno

 Monday morning came all too fast.  Tucker, Jamie, Neal and I went to a Mexican Restaurant for breakfast burritos, which I might add were delicious, and from there to the airport to head home.  We had a wonderful weekend and so enjoyed our time with all of them.  While we were there we wanted to all go get a pedicure but we just couldn't fit it in.  Neal and I got home about 5:00, unpacked and headed down to our local pedicure place and finally got our toes done.  


The girl who did Neal's toes painted a heart on his big toe representing his love for me for Mother's Day.
Neal got a kick out of it and all the girls in the shop laughed hard.  

Picture of us at the restaurant in Kingsburg.
This is the gift that the Maxfields gave to me for Mother's Day.  It is called Story Worth and every Monday from now until next year at this time, Jamie will pick a question for me to write about.  Story Worth keeps all the papers I write and at the end of the year Story Worth puts it all in a book.  I've already done my first weeks writing.  The question Jamie picked for me was "What have you won?"  At first I couldn't think of anything that I had won and wondered what I could possibly write about, but as I started writing more and more things came to my mind.  I ended up writing 5 pages.  It will be a commitment for me to keep up and write each week.  I'm actually very excited about this.

Thanks again, Jamie, Tucker and the girls for an amazing weekend.  Pa and I will remember the events of the weekend for the rest of our lives.  We love you and thank you for your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment