Sunday, May 16, 2021

Saturday Lunch

Annie, Hayley and I drove to Provo to pick up Mallory and from there to Deseret Book where we met Susan and Lila Mae.  We shopped for a bit and then drove to a Mexican Restaurant in downtown Provo.  We had a delicious lunch, talked, laughed and talked some more, exchanged presents and then headed on for more shopping.  Annie and Mallory decided to get new phones so we spent a couple hours at the AT&T getting their new phones.  Hayley and I entertained ourselves by playing games on my phone.  We actually laughed and had such a good time. After the new phone purchases we stopped at Crumbl's and then to drop Mallory off and then head back to Salt Lake.  It was a beautiful day, perfect weather and perfect company.  Mallory and Annie at AT& T

Lila Mae gave me this figurine of two sisters - "You and Me Sisters We Will Always Be"
Susan gave me some Giorgia and a Book of Mormon and a Doctrine and Covenants journal.  The scriptures are are on one side of the page and then there are lines on the other side to makes notes.  We are studying the D&C right now so I should be able to put it to good use.
Friday evening Maren, Mindy, Lyndsy and Lynda Ann and I got together at The Cliff for dinner.  We had a very enjoyable evening together just catching up on what all the kids and families were doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment