Sunday, May 16, 2021

A Surprise Visit from Maren

 Maren text me today and asked if I would be home in the next 35 minutes.  I told her I would.  She came by with her Mother's Day present for me and stayed for a while and we had a really nice visit.  She made me this gift that I have displayed on the kitchen table.  Along with the flowers, she also gave me some bath salts.


Thank you, Maren, for the amazing center piece.  It will be fun to keeping it full of live flowers!  I love it.  And the bath salts will be perfect when I need to take a nice bath and calm my nerves.  Most of all thank you for the visit.   

I also got a picture of Taylor that I took off of instagram and one of Boston that Maren sent.  This was Boston thanking us for his gift certificate Chick-fil-A.  Happy birthday Boston!
And, this cute picture of Taylor.
Boston, Taylor and Brock


Cute pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment