Saturday, August 1, 2015

Neal and I golfing

Neal called me up at work and said that he wanted to go golf 9 holes at Old Mill so I skipped out of work right a 5:00 got home, changed and off we went to have a fun evening.  We had just enough time to get in 9 holes and we didn't have to pair up with anyone else.  I love it when it is just Neal and I golfing and we don't have to have a foursome with two people we've never met.  The evening was a perfect temperature with a slight breeze.  Makes me love summer all the more.

 Like my new golf outfit?


 Stupid selfie of Neal and I.  I want to take a selfie and look as cute as Jamie.  I know, I know, that isn't possible but that doesn't mean I still dream that I could!!!  Maybe I just don't want to admit that the wrinkles and and every part of my body dropping to the ground makes me look older.  Sigh . . . .
We had a great time.  It is nice to know that Neal and I have fun together and enjoy being together and are both healthy and happy and still enjoying every part of life!  I do love this man of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment