Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Busy Saturday

I left for Provo to meet Susan and Lila Mae for lunch and shopping.  Lynda Ann, Emmi, Jeff and Mallory were also on their way to Provo to get Emmi settled in her new apartment for the beginning of her 2nd year at BYU.  After lunch, Lila discovered that she had left her keys in her car so Annie called Triple A and they came and got her car opened.  We said our goodbyes and then we drove up to Emmi's new place to see where she would be living this school year.
Triple A only took about 20 minutes to come and rescue the keys.  It was a hot day so standing out there waiting wasn't the most pleasant moment of the day.
I had to take a picture of Emmi at her new place.
It was fun to see Emmi's new place, meet one of her roommates and the roommates mom.  Emmi has a bedroom to herself this year so hopefully the year will be better for her.  I am such a BYU loyal fan and always will be.  It makes me smile and proud to have at least one of my grandchildren going to the Y.  Emmi will end up graduating from BYU, which is more than I did.  I'm so proud of you Emmi and excited for your second year at the Y.  Make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment