Sunday, August 2, 2015

It was a birthday Sunday!

It really isn't my birthday until tomorrow but I had so many wishes and hugs today at church that you would have thought my birthday was today!  How wonderful to be surrounded by people who are aware and make a point of finding you to give you a hug and wish you a happy birthday!  Sally Curtis, who is now the RS President in our ward caught me after RS and slipped a gift to me and wished me a happy birthday with a hug.  It is a $50.00 gift card to use at any of the four restaurants listed.  Neal and I have never been to the Nauvoo Cafe downtown so we may have to give it a try.  What a nice gift from a wonderful friend.
I'm having fun celebrating my birthday so far.  Isn't there a song that says, "One year older and wiser too?"  Certainly one year older but wiser?  I'll have to think about that.  Maybe it depend on who you talk to.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment