Saturday, August 22, 2015

It's that time of year!

I don't like to admit it now anymore than I did when the kids were younger.  I did not like the fact that it was time for the children to go back to school.  I always dreaded the daily lunches, running kids everywhere before and after and then the homework that needed to be done.  I was the mother who wanted summer to continue forever.  Just a great big long recess!  But, I realized the importance of an education and the social life that comes with it.  I hadn't thought much about school starting until I got these two cute pictures from Jamie and Maren.

Great picture of Brock beginning his 3rd grade year.  Good looking young man!

It was right after I got these pictures that I talked with Annie who was out shopping getting her girls and Andrew ready for their first days of school.  Emmi in her second year at BYU, Mallory and Abby in High School, Hayley in Jr. High and Andrew in 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment