Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3rd! The official birthday!

So this morning I woke up bright and early and headed off to work.  I anticipated a mess on my desk but not quite like what I found when I entered my office.  It was a fun day filled with laughter and surprises.  Not sure how productive I was but I did get a little bit done before the day ended.  A group of us went to lunch for my birthday and had a wonderful time.




Ashley and Heather and I have this joke going that Ashley is the favored one and so she is #1 in Heather's eyes and I'm #2.  It is all about me, but I am #2.  That is why all the two's all over my desk and on my birthday hat.  What do you think about me in orange?  Different for the 'pastel queen' don't you think?
Ashley and Heather also gave me a little heart to put in the charm necklace that Jamie gave me.  The heart has "Best Friends" on it.  Along with that a Jim Shore figurine and a $20.00 gift card to Talbots!!  Yahoo!!  You all know how I love Talbots!

What a great day and how fun to spend it with people at work that I enjoy being with every day and make work a place I love to come to!

No comments:

Post a Comment