Friday, August 8, 2014

Thursday

I went to work for a 1/2 day and then hurried home to make some homemade bread and get dinner going.  Tucker, Neal and the girls were home so the girls go a piece of dough to shape as they wished.  They all shaped their initial and I braided mine. 

IMG_6255IMG_6257

Jamie was meeting Tiffany for lunch and then they ended up coming back to the house so the kids could swim.  I had dinner going and we invited Tiff and her two children to join us for dinner.  It was fun to see her and see how much the kids had grown.

IMG_6250

After Tiff left and the kitchen was cleaned up, we got out Mahjong and played until 12:30.  It was Tucker’s night to win.  I think he won six rounds and was East Wind for at least four of them.  I might add that he did go dirty twice!  Very annoying to say the least!

IMG_6254

No comments:

Post a Comment