Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jeff H. walking down memory lane!

Jeff and Mindy are moving the end of this month and so there is lots of packing to do and along with a move comes deciding what is important to keep and what isn’t.  It is always fun when you unpack boxes that haven’t been opened since our last move and find some treasures.  Jeff sent me these three pictures and they are certainly treasures!

The first picture is Justin and he isn’t very happy!  The second picture is of CJ and he seems a bit on the grumpy side.  And the third picture is the grand finale!  Jeff sporting his football lettermen’s jacket and texting that “It still fits!”  How I wish I still had my pep club uniform.  Don’t have an idea what happened to it.  I’m thinking I could still fit into it.  Maren and Jamie could you two still fit in your cheerleading uniforms?

IMG_1055IMG_1054IMG_1056

No comments:

Post a Comment