Saturday, August 9, 2014

A project for Annie that turned into Emmi’s project.

I have a board that hangs in the kitchen with all the grandchildren.  When Desmond was born I sent for another little boy figure and found out the company is no longer in business.  So I took two figures off the board and went down to the Wood Connection and had some made.  I gave all the stuff to Lynda Ann to stain and paint.  I had enough cut so that Tucker could take a bunch back to a lady in California who was having the same problem as I.  Emmi saw the project and said that she could do them for me so she took them all home and sent me a picture last night of what she had done while riding herd of all the kids.  Thanks Emmi!

IMG_1023IMG_1024

I also got this picture of Andrew and Grayson.  Not sure what they are doing or who they are pretending to be but they certainly are having fun!

IMG_1026

No comments:

Post a Comment