Saturday, August 23, 2014

My last and final birthday celebration.

Went to lunch today with Lila Mae and Susan.  Annie had to work so she couldn’t come along.  We had a really fun day shopping and lunching.  We took turns talking about all our troubles.  We had to admit that no ones troubles out weigh anyone else's.  We all have them and have to deal with them as best we can.  I wouldn’t trade mine for Susan’s nor Lila Mae’s, but I would like to just give them away.  Sigh . . . .  But, on a happier note, we did have a great time.  I found a few treasures for myself and got some fun birthday gifts.

My treasure was a fall wreath for the door.  Like it?

IMG_1057

I also bought some cute candy dishes to give my sisters that I visit teach to and some silverware that was on sale for $55.00.  It was regularly priced at $139.00.  Oneida is a good brand and sturdy silver.  Oh yes, I also bought some BOO cookie cutters.  Cute, huh?

IMG_1058IMG_1059IMG_1060

These were my birthday presents from Lila Mae and Susan.  Lila gave me the CD and the NCIS 11th Season.

IMG_1061IMG_1062

Dish towels from Susan that she embroidered.  One for each day of the week.  And the $60.00 to spend at Talbots!  Love that! and the bird thing is a joke that would take way too long to write about. 

IMG_1063IMG_1064IMG_1065

No comments:

Post a Comment