Saturday, March 6, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

I know it isn't Sunday, but I missed posting last Sunday so I'm trying to get caught up.  I had the chance to spend some time with Annie and the family this afternoon and just happened to be out there when Abigail had a break during the day from her missionary work.  She is on a schedule that keeps her busy from early morning to late at night.  Just because she is home, doesn't mean she can come and go as she pleases.  She is on her mission and is studying the gospel along with the Spanish Language.  When I got to the house, she was just on a break so she went with Mallory and I to pick up lunch.  It was so fun to hug her, visit with her and spend some time with her.  She is happy and is loving her mission so far.  What an amazing woman she is!!  Mallory and Abby at American Burgers.  


 "You are doing God's work.  You are doing it wonderfully well.  He is blessing you and he will bless you, especially when your days and your nights may be the most challenging."

Jeffrey R. Holland

SO PROUD OF YOU ABBY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment