Sunday, March 14, 2021

Jamie

 Out of the blue as we are unpacking from St. George, I thought I should check the front porch.  There by the door, was a box from Gift Love Co.  I had not a clue what it might be or who had sent it until I opened it.  Inside was a succulent plant, a candle, matches and some caramels along with a note from Jamie.  Her thoughtful gift came at a perfect time.  With tears on my cheeks, I thought how blessed I am to have her as my daughter-in-law, friend and confidant.  We have shared many conversations about my role as a step-mother and how to handle different situations that have come up over the years.  She is nonjudgmental and listens with her heart.  

I will add here that Jamie also sent a Gift of Love to Lynda Ann.  Thanks, Jamie, for being so thoughtful.

I love this "LOVE DELIVERED"



And it has been way too long.  I'm so looking forward to the girls getting together in May and hopefully getting the whole family together in July!  Everyone keep your prayers going up!


No comments:

Post a Comment