Sunday, March 21, 2021

Another Set of China

My good friend Linda Knight is moving back East.  She knows how much I love china and to my surprise came over to my house with this set of china.  She said she didn't want to haul it back East and she never used it and she wanted someone to have it who would use it and she couldn't think of anyone but me.  So, I now have a new 12 place setting of very formal china.  She said it has rarely been used.  In fact she couldn't remember the last time she used it.  She laughed and said that it didn't seem right to serve Wendy's and Cafe Rio on fine china.  That comment was good for a hearty laugh!  I noticed that it didn't have salt and pepper shakers and a butter dish.  You all know how I love salt and pepper shakers.  Can't have a set of nice china without having salt and pepper and butter dishes!  So I got on line and right now can't fine either of those but will keep looking until I find them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment