Sunday, April 8, 2018

RS Hand OUt

I couldn't possibly do these cute handouts for my relief society lessons if it weren't for Annie's help.  She is so creative and knows how to get things put together right.  I went out to her home Friday morning and we worked on these from 9:00 until 6:00.  Only taking a break to grab a hamburger and then Costa Vida for dinner and then home with my completed projects.  Thanks Annie for always being there for me and helping me be ready for relief society.  The saying that goes with the handout is:  "There is a thread that binds us to the Lord in our service.  It runs from where ever we are called to serve in the kingdom up through those called to preside over us in the priesthood and to the prophet who is bound to the Lord."  Beautiful!


They turned out better than I had even hoped.  So dang cute and perfect!  Thanks millions, Annie for your talent, creativity and especially your time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment