Sunday, April 22, 2018

"My Little Missionary"

My little missionary is what I fondly call Mallory when I write her each week.  Friday when I got home from work, I happened to look on the front porch and there was a package addressed to me.
 I had no idea what it was, what was in it or who it was from.  I wasn't expecting a package.  I took it in and opened it up and found the card on top.
 I also immediately noticed what the package had written on the wrapping paper.  "To Gam From your little Missionary.  I started to tear up right then.  It was so personal and tender - just for me.
 I had to take of the sticker on the back of the envelope.  Doesn't it just melt your heart?
 This is the note inside the envelope.
 After reading the note and getting my emotions back together, I opened the package and found this absolutely darling salt and pepper shaker set.  Is this not the cutes thing you've ever seen?  I just LOVE it.  Thank you, my little Missionary , for the sweet note and for the treasured 'tea set'

Grandchildren fill our hearts with love and purpose.  I love you, My Little Missionary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment