Sunday, April 1, 2018

Lunch with Emmi

Emmi called me last week and said that she would be coming through Salt Lake and wondered if I would like to have lunch with her.  I was excited to join her.  It is nice when my grandchildren still include me in their every day lives and decisions on the horizon.  Emmi is graduating from BYU this month and has career decisions that she needs to make.  One of them is joining the Navy for a four year commitment.  she has interview with them twice getting all the information she can and all her questions answered.  She hasn't decided yet.  She is also working at Dugway this summer and it is possible they may offer her a full time job there.  It was fun to sit and talk about her future plans.  It is hard to believe that she has completed four years of college.  Neal and I are so very proud of her accomplishments.  Graduation will be an exciting day in her life.
Pier 49 was our choice for lunch and it was delicious!  I love a good pizza and a diet Pepsi to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment