Sunday, April 8, 2018

Easter Dishes

I showed you the platter that I got in St. George at Dillards.  I love it and the more I thought about it the more I decided that I wanted another platter.  So I went to Dillards to see if I could find another platter and thinking it might be on sale.  When I got there, no platters available but all their dessert dishes were on sale for 50% off.  I told Neal and we went back down and bought all they had.  We now have 27 Easter dessert plates.  They don't make dinner plates.  Just dessert plates.  Not sure why, but I'm happy with what we got.  Here are the three patterns.  We tried to get an even number of each pattern.  However, we had to take what was left.  This first plate is my favorite.  I would have bought all 27 if they had had them.  But the variety is good.


I saw these cute kitchen decorative towels and they were on half off so of course had to have them.

Excited for Easter next year to use the plates and display the Easter stuff.  It will be fun to serve something on the plates.
As we were leaving the store I spotted this t-shirt that I had seen months ago and told Neal about.  It is a Tommy Bahama t-shirt and has 4 of a kind on it.  Remember that was Neal's singing group when he was in college.  Neal bought one.  He just had to have it in memory of.


No comments:

Post a Comment