Sunday, February 5, 2017

Saturday shopping

Last Saturday, the 28th of January, I met Lila Mae and Susan in Orem.  We did some shopping and then off to have lunch at Mimi's.  It was good for me to sit with Susan and Lila Mae and reminisce about Jeffrey and Max.  Lila and I basically raised Jeff and Mary at the same time.  Mary was born in September of 67 and Jeffrey in May of 68.  So we had lots of memories of those two and also talked about Max and what an incredible influence he was on my life.  The weather was perfect after a long week of snow and cold.  It was still cold but the air was clear the sky a gorgeous blue and there was no wind.  As I was driving home I happened to glance at the mountains, which I always do, and caught sight of Mt. Timpanogus.  What a beautiful mountain covered with pure white snow against the gorgeous clear blue sky.  Just had to snap a picture and thank Heavenly Father for the millionth time how beautiful the earth is and that I have the sight to see and experience it.  You can really see the indian maiden laying atop the mountain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment