Thursday, February 23, 2017

Some fun times

Remember I made two quilts for Susan to give to her roofers.  When I delivered them to her she handed me a wrapped gift with a thank you card for my hard work.  When I got home I opened the gift to find this pillow.  I love it.  I have it sitting on my cedar chest.  It matches perfectly.

The next day I had Lynda Ann and her family and Mindy and her family over for dinner.  I was feeling in the mood for Spring so I set the table with Annette's china.  I love it because it adds a splash of color and beauty to the table, plus it reminds me of Annette and how much I miss her and love her.

 Sorry that pictures is upside down.  One of these days I need to figure out how to turn these pictures around!  Notice the new lace table cloth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment